Metal and plastics processing
Services we offer as part of metal and plastics processing are:
Cnc turning, cnc milling, turning, miling, round grinding, flat grinding, cutting, balancing, coordination drilling, welding and assembling.
Types of metal and plastics processing:
- Cnc turning:
- No base: maximum diameter φ 650 (to support), maximum diameter φ 500 (over support), maximum length 900
- With base: maximum diameter φ 480 (to support), maximum diameter φ 200 (over support), maximum length 1500
- Cnc-milling: maximum working strokes X 1000 mm, Y 600 mm, Z 400 mm
- Regular milling: maximum working strokes X 1200 mm, Y 700 mm, Z 450 mm
- Regular turning: maximum diameter φ 850 (to support), maximum diameter φ 380 (over support), maximum length: 3000
- Round grinding: maximum diameter φ 280 x 1000 mm
- Flat grinding: table size 1000 x 300 x 400
- Cutting (band saw) maximum diameter f 350
- Balancing: maximum diameter f 800 x 2000
- Coordination drilling: wroking strokes X 400 x Y 300 x Z 300
- Welding: electro, CO2
- Assembling: experienced fitters trained for assembling machine sub-assemblies, assemblies, and complete electromechanical units
For these activities we have a team of very experienced and devoted craftsmen which we have been selecting for years and which we consider to be our most valuable asset.
Modern equipment has logistic support in the highly advanced ERP system VPM (Virtual Production Management) developed for our special needs by a team of top mechanical engineers who using cutting edge technologies.